- Category: Uncategorised
- Written by Dan Tullis
1. Press image below or here to download StartNinja software for Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
2. After downloading the disk image (dmg file), double-click the StartNinja dmg icon to open it.
3. To install, drag the StartNina.app icon to the Applications icon
4. Press Authenticate to allow the StartNinja.app to be placed in your Applications folder.
5. Enter an Administrator's Name and Password to allow the StartNinja.app to be placed in your Applications folder.
6. Now you can launch the StartNinja app via Launchpad